We spent many hours on research to finding alfa romeo 4c vs fiat spider, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best alfa romeo 4c vs fiat spider, you should not miss this article. alfa romeo 4c vs fiat spider coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 alfa romeo 4c vs fiat spider by our suggestions
587 reviews analysed
1. Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP Power 1,500 Watt Class-bd Constant Power Amplifier
- The Power T1500-1bdCP mono amplifier featuring Constant Power, is truly the best of the best and delivers 1500 Watts of POWER
- Proprietary Constant Power amps are the most powerful on the market, delivering up to 25% more power across all impedance loads (1000 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm or 1500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm or 1500 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm)
- Highly efficient Class bd produces max power with minimal strain on the vehicle’s electrical system. Our full chassis amp (2.14” x 8.14” x 14.91”) is optimized for use with subwoofers in cars/trucks
- Balanced differential RCA pass-thru outputs, On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz and 24dB/octave Butterworth crossover make the T1500-1bdCP an impressive POWER house
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality insures that the T1500-1bdCP will handle everything you throw at it! Full 2-year parts and labor warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle!
The new Constant Power amplifiers are some of the most powerful amplifiers on the market. The T1500-1bdCP is based on the legendary T1500-1bd amplifier design with a proprietary “Constant Power” configuration delivering up to 25% more power (Watts) across all impedance loads. The listening experience is cleaner, louder and more impressive than ever before. At 1,500 watts, this monster will run any demo vehicle competing in Sound Pressure Level.
Rockford Fosgate Power Series Amplifiers
Power > Size. These compact amps deliver the same gut wrenching power as its big brother, but their chassis designs are up to 40% smaller. DTM (Dynamic Thermal Management) allows efficient heat transfer that minimizes physical size and enables installs under seats and other compact areas when abundant power is required.
The “Constant Power” configuration delivers up to 25% more power (Watts) across all impedance loads.
Pass-thru connection for easy system-building.
Small chassis designs with serious power.
- 24dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CEA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier’s output power ratings are REAL POWER numbers, not inflated marketing ratings.
Rockford Fosgate bd topology is a revolutionary patented design, integrating a technology that is more efficient than typical class AB and has lower distortion than class D designs. POWER bd amplifiers are 75-80% efficient vs. 20-60% efficient class ab amplifiers. What does that mean? More power from your amplifier with less drain on your vehicles electrical and charging system.
Music and speakers have a dynamic relationship. As the frequency of music varies, so does the impedance of the speaker. This patent pending technology gives the amplifier the ability to instantaneously deliver its maximum output power to the speaker without regard to its varying impedance while still maintaining its high-efficiency and thermal performance.
Differential input circuitry measures the voltage of both the (+) and (-) input signal. The circuitry subtracts the voltage common to both conductors (noise) resulting in only the clean signal. This allows only clean signal to enter the amplifier.
DSM utilize 1% tight-tolerances improving efficiency of the circuit, decreases cross-talk from other discrete components and lowers operating temperature.
Dynamic Thermal Management
Heat is often inefficiently dissipated across a heatsink causing “hot spots”. Rockford Fosgate engineers have developed an award winning cooling design called DTM. This patent pending design seamlessly manages the output of power supply temperatures, while evenly distributing the excess heat across the entire amplifier.
MEHSA3 (Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application–gen. 3) reduces MOSFET temperatures, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs the output device life span.
In the early 70’s, Jim Fosgate studied the acoustical properties of automobiles. Utilizing a real-time analyzer and pink noise, he would graph out the acoustical characteristics of each car he tested. Jim discovered three problems that were common to all cars: a midbass hump between 100-275Hz, a steep roll-off of high frequencies from 2kHz up to 20kHz, and reduced bass response below 50Hz.
The Punch EQ on-board equalization circuit helps correct for these acoustical deficiencies in the listening environment. When set to Low-Pass(LP) operation, it becomes a variable Bass Boost. When set to High-Pass (HP) operation, it acts as a variable Mid-Bass and Treble Boost. When set to All Pass (AP) operation, both Bass and Treble frequencies are boosted.
Rockford Fosgate Avatar
These Avatars are a personal signature from the Rockford Fosgate team member who designed and engineered this fanatic product. This statement illustrates Rockford’s commitment to being Designed and Engineered in the U.S.A.
Rockford Fosgate amps use custom TO-247 MOSFETs. These have 60% more metal tab area for more power capacity, lower impedance and improved heat dissipation over traditional TO-220 MOSFETs found in competitor amps.
|Number of Channels:||1|
|Rated Power:||1000W x 1 @ 4-Ohms RMS
1500W x 1 @ 2-Ohms RMS
1500W x 1 @ 1-Ohm RMS
|Total Power:||1500 Watts|
|Dynamic Power:||1320 Watts|
|Efficiency (average):||86.2% @ 4-Ohm
74.6% @ 2-Ohm
63.0% @ 1-Ohm
|Crossover Controls:||Low-Pass (LP): 35-250Hz 24dB/octave Butterworth|
|Tone Controls:||Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
Infrasonic Filter: -3dB @ 28Hz 12dB/Octave
|Signal Input:||Low level: 1 RCA pair|
|Signal Output:||Low level: 1 RCA pair|
|Power Input Connector:||Block|
|Power Wire Gauge:||4 AWG|
|Speaker Output Connector:||Screw terminal barrier strip|
|Speaker Wire Gauge:||8 AWG to 18 AWG|
|Heat Sink Type:||Cast aluminum|
|Remote Controls:||Optional Remote Punch EQ (overrides built-in Punch EQ)|
|Circuit Topology Class:||Class bd|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz to 250kHz +/- 0.5dB|
|Shipping Weight:||14.35 Lbs. (6.50 Kg.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxL):||2.14 x 8.14 x 14.91 (in)
5.42 x 20.68 x 37.86 (cm)
Thirty Years of Rockford Fosgate
Rockford Fosgate products have been designed and engineered in Tempe, Arizona since the beginning. Rockford’s 30 year reputation is grounded in engineering and manufacturing some of the finest audio products in the world. The company’s no-compromise approach has yielded patented iconic products such as the Punch EQ, Punch 45 amplifier and the 3Sixty integrated signal processor. Today, Rockford’s new products push the performance envelope even further. Each new product is a step forward–they sound bigger, they play louder, and run longer. Rockford never settles for “good enough.”
The 2010 product line represents the company’s core philosophy. Rockfords new amplifiers, speakers and subwoofers have raised the bar on the competition.
What’s in the Box
Rockford Fosgate Power T1500-1BDCP 1500 watt mono amplifier, Mounting Hardware, User’s Manual
Power Series “Constant Power” Amplifiers
|Rockford Fosgate Power T500-1BDCP 500 watt mono amplifier||Rockford Fosgate Power T1000-1BDCP 1000 watt mono amplifier||Rockford Fosgate Power T1500-1BDCP 1500 watt mono amplifier|
2. Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Competition Red with Black Top 1/18 Model Car by Autoart 70142
Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Competition Red with Black Top model car by Autoart 70142
3. Alfa Romeo 4C Performance Air Filter by BMC
4. Matchbox MBX Adventure City Alfa Romeo 4C 99/120
5. Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Bianco Trofeo/White with Black Top 1/18 Model Car by Autoart 70141
Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Bianco Trofeo/ White with Black Top model car by Autoart 70141
6. KiNSMART Set of 4: 2013 Alfa Romeo 4C 1: 32 Scale (Red, Black, Gray, White) Toy, Multicolor
7. GMG Motorsports NO Holes License Plate Bracket Kit for The Alfa Romeo 4C Models No Drill Tow Hook License Plate Mount
- Does your state require a front license plate? Do you HATE the idea of drilling holes into your vehicles bumper?Do you want to avoid a ticket from the ever-friendly traffic officer? Here is the answer to your dilemma…… The ORIGINAL ‘NO HOLES’ License Plate Bracket
- This kit is machined and designed to fit the Alfa Romeo 4C ONLY!
- All parts are made from Stainless Steel to ensure no rust.
- We machine all of our parts here in the USA!
- Kit comes with instructions for easy installation.
The ORIGINAL ‘NO HOLES’ License Plate Bracket The ‘NO HOLES’ License Plate Bracket (NHLPB) does not require you to drill into your front bumper. Instead, it utilizes a custom machined stud that screws into the towhook receptacle.
All parts are made from Stainless Steel to ensure no rust. The mounting hardware utilizes nylock nuts or lock washers which will not loosen from vibration. The plate attachment screws are button head socket cap screws for a nice clean look.
The ALFA ROMEO 4c NHLPB Kit comes with the OFFSET1 Right as the included bracket due to the location of the tow hook receptacle.
8. AUTOart Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Giallo Prototipo Yellow with Black Top 1/18 Model Car 70143
Brand new 1:18 scale car model of Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Giallo Prototipo Yellow with Black Top model car by Autoart 70143
9. 1/18 Scale Alfa Romeo 4C Radio Remote Control Model Car RC RTR
Full function radio controlled. Directions of forward, reverse, stop, left and right. Adjustable front wheel alignment. Detailed exterior rims and tires. Glossy exterior paint. Professionally made of fine crafted materials. Speed of 8 mph. Scale 1:18. Dimensions: 10″ L X 5″ W X 3″ H. Remote Distance is 30 Feet. Factory assembled and ready to run.
10. 20 Pc Alfa Romeo 4C Black Spline Tuner Lug Bolts 12×1.25 Thread Size 28mm Stock Length (No Wheel Spacers Required) + 2 Keys
- 20 Pc 12×1.25 Black Tuner Lug Bolts. See Product Description Below For Vehicle Fitment Information
- Lug Bolt Specs: Tuner Spline | Qty: 20 | Seat Type: Conical | Thread Pitch: 12×1.25 | Shank Length: 28mm | Finish: Black | Grade 10.9 Steel | Corrosion/Rust Resistant
- Designed Specifically For Aftermarket Wheels With A Small Wheel Hole – Will Not Fit Factory Wheels
- These Lug Bolts Are Manufactured With The Highest Quality To Meet Or Exceed Factory Standards
- 2 Keys Included. Other Sizes And Thread Pitches Available
Venum Wheel Accessories Performance Lug Bolts are the perfect way to finish your new wheel installation. Made from 10.9 grade steel and finished with a tripple Black plated layer. Our Lug Bolts are manufactured with the highest quality to meet or exceed OEM Standards.
THESE LUG BOLTS ARE STOCK OEM SHANK LENGTH.
[ VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY ]
2015-2018 Alfa Romeo 4C
2015-2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Spyder
2015-2018 Chrysler 200
2013-2018 Dodge Dart All Models
2012-2016 Fiat 500
2014-2018 Fiat 500L
2016-2018 Fiat 500X
2014-2018 Jeep Cherokee
2015-2018 Jeep Renegade
[ IMPORTANT NOTES ]
– Conical Seat: Cone seat lug bolts are always typically required for Aftermarket wheels.
– Verify Shank Length Needed: Please take the necessary measurements to ensure you are purchasing the correct shank length lug bolt for your application.
[ INSTALLATION NOTES ]
– Be sure to torque the lug bolts to manufacturer specifications
– Check and re-torque all lug bolts after 25-50 miles of driving
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Alfa Romeo 4C Vs Fiat Spider for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!