Finding your suitable readers for bosch cordless impact driver is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for bosch cordless impact driver including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
962 reviews analysed
1. Bosch IDH182-02 Cordless Impact Driver – 18-Volt Lithium Ion Brushless Tool Kit with (2) 2.0Ah Lithium Ion Batteries, Charger and Carrying Case
- Versatile: The Bosch IDH182 02 18V Brushless 1/4 inch And 1/2 inch socket ready impact driver allows users to enjoy flexibility on the job, with the socket ready adapter that has a 1/4 inch Hex and 1/2 inch Square drive in one tool
- Efficient: The driver is powered by an EC Brushless motor that provides up to 2x the motor life, superior efficiency for longer driving runtime and no maintenance. Users can get more done, during the work day and over the life of the tool
- Longevity: The Bosch electronic motor and cell protection helps prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime
- Variable speed: featuring the performance control system which allows users to select between 3 driving speeds and torque settings with the push of a button to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
- Ergonomic: the Bosch IDH182 02 impact driver features the Smallest grip diameter for best in Class ergonomics and comfort making it the ideal tool for all day use
2. Bosch Power Tools Drill Kit – CLPK22-120, BC330 – 12-Volt, Two-Tool Drill Kit – Power Drill, Impact Driver, Cordless Drill Set – Includes Two Drills, Two Lithium Batteries, 12V Charger, Contractor Bag
- POWER: This Bosch drill kit includes a powerful 12-volt drill driver with up to 1,300 RPM and a 12-volt driver with up to 2,600 RPM
- COMPACT: The PS41 12V MAX impact driver offers the precision of variable speed, a light body, and a short head length
- CONTROL & VISIBILITY: The Bosch cordless drill is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, and three integrated LED lights mounted around the head of the driver enable high performance in low-light settings
- DURABILITY: Robust and compact with lightweight design, the drill impact driver combo kit is built to last and backed by a three-year protection plan
- CONVENIENT: Drill kit includes: 12V Max 3/8-Inch Drill Driver (PS31)
- 12V Max Impact Driver (PS41)
- 2 batteries, 30 minute charger and carrying case
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tools collection with our 12-Volt 3/8” Inch, Two-Tool Drill Kit featuring a Power Drill and Impact Driver.
Experience our premium performance-to-size ratio or power to weight ratio (PS31), which allows for accuracy and precision and PS41 impact driver, which has the shortest head length in its class for compact applications. Keep the power for drilling and fastening needs. Perfect for a mechanical technician, plumber, electrician, DIY projects, and overall professional use.
Our cordless drill set, CLPK22-120 (PS31 and PS41), have professional-grade power at an incredibly light weight – around two pounds. These performance-to-weight ratio drills make a great tool solution for electricians, plumbers or contractors for ideal over-the-head drilling or driving. The PS41 has a short-head length and powerful torque, meaning this small-but-mighty unit can be the primary go-to tool for the most professional screwdriving, removal or drilling applications.
The drill kit includes one (1) 12V 3/8″ Power Drill Driver (PS31), one (1) Impact Driver (PS41), two (2) 12V lithium ion batteries, one (1) 12V charger (BC330), and one (1) contractor or carrying bag. Perfect for screwdriving, screw removal, drilling applications, overhead drilling, and contractors.
This drill driver and impact driver drill set combo has two-speeds: 0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM and 20+1 clutch settings for the PS31 and 0-2,600 RPM for the PS41. This permits users to make precise torque adjustments for accurate screwdriving and drilling.
The streamlined drills fit into tight workspaces, with a seven (7) inch head length (PS31). The short length combined with manageable two (2)-pound body makes easy packing and jobs in tight spaces with the advanced LED lights for improved visibility – especially overhead.
3. Bosch PS41-2A 12V Max 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
- COMPACT: The Bosch PS41-2A 12V impact driver offers the shortest head-length of its class at 5.4 in, making it the ideal driver for tight corners and small working spaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 2.1 lbs the PS41-2A reduces user fatigue for longer periods of time and during overhead work.
- POWER: Despite its small size, the PS41-2A driver delivers 930 in.-lbs. of max torque. The tool can also produce a no-load BPM of 0-3,100 and a max 2,600 RPM.
- LONGEVITY: With a built-in fuel gauge the Bosch PS41-2A allows for easier battery management for continued work and longer use.
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch PS41-2A hex impact driver kit comes complete with 2 lithium-ion batteries, a BC330 charger, 2 screwdriver bits, and a carrying bag. It also has an LED light ring to help illuminate dark working areas.
This Bosch 12-Volt Max Impact Driver offers the precision of variable speed (0-2,600 RPM), a light body, and a short head length. As powerful as it is compact, the driver packs a punch with a high torque of 930 inch-pounds for coverage of 80% of impact driving applications. This tool is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, while its three LEDs mounted around the head of the driver help in low-light settings. Includes: Bosch PS41-2A 12-Volt Max Impact Driver, two lithium-ion 12-volt Max batteries, 1-hour charger, and carrying case.
The Bosch 12-Volt Max Impact Driver offers the precision of variable speed, a light body, and a short head length. This tool is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, while its three LEDs mounted around the head of the driver help in low-light settings. It comes with two lithium-ion batteries, a charger, and a carrying bag.
Compact Body for Tight Areas and Overhead Work
The impact driver features a compact build with a head length of 5.4 inches. This streamlined design makes the drill small enough to fit into tight areas and narrow corners. Along with its reduced size, the driver weighs 2 pounds, making it equally well-suited for continuous overhead work.
High Torque for Faster Performance
As powerful as it is compact, the driver packs a punch with a high torque of 930 in./lbs. for coverage of 80 percent of impact driving applications. It provides 2,600 rpm and a variable speed trigger for complete control.
Battery Fuel Gauge and LEDs for Convenience
The driver is user-friendly, with an easy-to-read fuel gauge for effortless battery management and a three-LED light ring for use in low-light areas. An ergonomic, soft handle provides extended comfort and control, while bumpers on the side of the tool protect the work surface and prevent slipping.
The Bosch 12-Volt Max Impact Driver is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Impact driver, two batteries, charger, and carrying case.
4. Bosch GDX18V-1800CB15 18V Brushless Impact
- Versatile two-in-one impact driver and impact wrench design – features a versatile hex shank with power Groove and a socket drive
- Powerful EC Brushless motor – delivers a max of 1, 800 in.-Lbs. Of torque and up to 4, 200 IPM for professional power
- CORE18V battery – provides next-gen li-ion 21700 Cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with optimal performance
- Electronic cell and motor protection – helps protect the tool and battery from overloading conditions
- Half driver, half wrench – features a 1/4 in. Quick-change hex shank with power Groove and a 1/2 in. Square drive, for using either bits or sockets
5. Bosch GDR18V-1400B12 18V 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver Kit
- Reliable impact driver design – features a performance-optimized 18V motor providing high torque, speed and control
- Professional power transmission – delivers up to 1, 400 in. -Lbs. Of max torque, 0-3, 600 no-load impacts per minute and 0-2, 800 RPM
- Hammer-and-anvil system – maximizes impact performance, concentrating torque to the tool, not the user
- Compact Impactor design – features a head length of just 5. 9 in. And a weight of only 2. 3 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery)
6. Bosch IDH182B Bare-Tool Brushless Socket- Ready Impact Driver
- Socket-ready chuck- all-in-one impact driver and impact wrench with a 1/4-inch quick-change hex and 1/2-inch square drive chuck for sockets
- Brushless motor- up to 2 times motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Performance Control System- select between 3 speed and torque settings to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
- Highest torque in its class – highest torque output in its class at 1650 In/lbs
- Superior ergonomics- smallest grip diameter for best in class ergonomics
7. Bosch PS21-2A 12V Max 2-Speed Pocket Driver Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
- COMPACT: The Bosch PS21-2A 12V pocket driver offers the shortest head-length of its class at 5.6 in, making it the ideal driver for tight corners and small working spaces. At only 1.4 lbs it reduces user fatigue for longer periods of time
- POWER: Despite its small size, the PS21-2A driver delivers 265 in.-lbs. of max torque. It offers two speeds, 0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM allowing users to match speed to the application
- CONTROL: With 20+1 clutch setting, the Bosch pocket driver allows users to have more control
- EFFICIENT: The PS21-2A is easy-to-use with a forward and revers switch to help with speedy screw removal
- CONVENIENT: The PS21-2A driver kit includes 2 12V Max lithium-ion batteries, a 12V max charger, 2 1-1/2 in driver bits, and a carrying bag. It also has a built-in LED light to help illuminate dark working areas
Value not found
At just 1.8 pounds, the Bosch PS21-2A 12-Volt Max Two-Speed Pocket Driver offers twice the torque of the competition, making it tough enough for heavy-duty jobs. A variety of speed options and clutch settings allow for precise drilling and driving in wood, soft- to medium-bodied metal, and more. Additionally, the PS21-2A’s low-profile design makes it ideal for work in tight spaces.
The most compact and most powerful screwdriver in its class. View larger.
Compact, Lightweight, and Comfortable
With a 5.6-inch head length for optimum balance and control, the Bosch PS21-2A is ideal for working in small spaces or tight corners. And weighing only 1.8 pounds, it’s also lightweight enough for repetitive work and overhead tasks.
A soft grip adds comfort and control to this lightweight pocket driver, reducing operator fatigue and making it easier to work for longer periods of time. For further ease of use, a bright LED illuminates dark areas.
Twice the Torque of the Competition
The Bosch PS21-2A supplies up to 265 inch-pounds of torque–that’s twice as much torque as the competition–so you can drill through wood and 22-gauge metal or fasten and drive nuts, bolts, and screws.
Adjustable Clutch for Diverse Applications
The PS21-2A easily switches between a low gear of 0 – 350 RPM and a high gear of 0 – 1,300 RPM. The low gear is ideal for driving screws and drilling in heavy-duty materials, while the high gear provides faster speeds for lighter drilling work. Twenty additional clutch settings allow for secondary adjustments, so you’ll always have the right torque for the job.
Variable-Speed Trigger Increases Control
The Bosch PS21-2A is equipped with a variable-speed trigger that helps you ease into the desired speed, giving you optimum control for drilling and driving. By starting slow, you can keep the bit from wandering; increasing the speed will help the drill bit or screw engage firmly with the material.
The Bosch PS21-2A comes with the ProVantage three-year tool protection plan, which guarantees two years of free battery replacements and three years of tool protection. The plan allows tool replacement for one year and free tool repair for the second and third years.
What’s in the Box
Bosch PS21-2A 12-Volt Max Two-Speed Pocket Driver, two lithium-ion 12-volt Max batteries, 30-minute charger, and carrying case.
Weighing only 1.8 pounds, the PS21-2A is ideal for overhead work.
265 inch-pounds of max torque let you drive through mild metal and wood.
8. Bosch CLPK27-120 12V Max2-Tool Combo Kit (Drill/Driver and Impact Driver) with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
- POWER: Despite its small size, the included Bosch PS41 driver delivers 930 in.-lbs. of max torque. The tool can also produce a no-load BPM of 0-3,100 and a max 2,600 RPM.
- EFFICIENT: Compact but powerful, the PS41 can cover 80% of standard-size impact driver applications.
- TORQUE: The included Bosch PS21 pocket driver delivers 265 in.-lbs. of max torque. It offers two speeds, 0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM allowing users to match speed to the application.
- TOUGH: Both included tools are compact and lightweight with enough power to take on professional driver applications.
- CONTROL: Along with power and speed, users can expect more control with this combo kit. Both tools feature variable-speed triggers for matching speed to the application.
9. Bosch Bare-Tool IWHT180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Square Drive High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring
- Thin design nose piece allows getting into tight spaces
- Ergonomic soft grip handle and surfaces adds comfort and reduces user fatigue
- True flat anvil design makes changing sockets easier
- Built-in LED light for use in dark areas
- Spring-Loaded Impact Mechanism – reduces user fatigue
- 500 ft lbs of max torque – Fast tightening/removing of heavy duty fasteners (lag screws, concrete anchors, lug nuts)
- 6.7 lbs and 10-Inch in Length – Most lightweight design with short head length for least amount of user fatigue
- Spring-Loaded Hammer and Anvil – High Amounts of torque with little torque reaction
- 1,900 RPM with 2,100 IMP – Optimized mechanism creates added efficiency
- FPS and ECP – Works with Slimpacks, or Fatpacks, monitors battery to reach maximum life
Bosch Power Tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. The Bosch IWHT180B high torque impact wrench offers a heavy duty all-metal motor. It’s equipped with the impact hammer and anvil system, made to hold up in tough environments. Bare-Tool only. Battery and charger sold separately.
From the Manufacturer
The Bosch IWHT180B High Torque Impact Wrench offers a heavy duty all-metal motor, impact hammer and anvil system, made to hold up in tough environments.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch Cordless Impact Driver for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!