Nowadays, there are so many products of home upholstery cleaner in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home upholstery cleaner in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home upholstery cleaner which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
548 reviews analysed
1. Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000
- Automatic cleaning technology. Push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- Auto dry delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce for faster drying
- FlexForce PowerBrushes gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
- Includes: 2-in-1 antimicrobial pet tool, sample bottle of cleaning solution, 8 ft. Hose, accessory storage bag
- Auto mix precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning
- Auto clean motion sensing design eliminates the guesswork. 1-Step Removable Nozzle makes it easy to clean the brushes
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Home Upholstery Cleaner, Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000 would be the Best Home Upholstery Cleaner for Money.
2. Bissell Cleanview Bagless Cleaner 2489
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors.
- Specialized pet tools including the Pet TurboEraser Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand are kept close by while cleaning with on-board storage.
- Edge-to-edge cleaning provides a powerful clean all the way to the edge of every room in your home
- Large capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- Automatic Cord Rewind wraps the 25’ power cord for you so you never have to wrap the cord again.
- Triple Action Brush Roll loosens, lifts and removes embedded dirt and pet hair from multiple surfaces.
The BISSELL CleanView Rewind Pet is a powerful, yet lightweight machine that maximizes the pickup of pet hair and debris in so many ways. First, its Triple Action Brush Roll works to loosen, lift and remove embedded pet hair and dirt from multiple surfaces across the home. Then, with its combined Scatter-Free Technology, hard floor cleaning is made easy with confident cleaning of troublesome messes. Plus, edge-to-edge cleaning means the bristles sweep dirt out of edges and corners, making cleaning those hard-to-reach areas a cinch. And, wouldn’t you agree that sometimes the clean up after cleaning is just as much of a chore? We put rewind in the name because with the simple push of the Automatic Cord Rewind button, the 25’ power cord quickly wraps itself back into the machine. The large capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank also empties with the simple push of a button. CleanView Rewind Pet is a perfect fit for homes of all types of floors and surfaces – and of course, pets! With the purchase of this product, you can help us save pets. BISSELL will donate $10 for all purchases of this pet product. Donations can be activated at BISSELL.com. This year we’re committed to donating at least $1,000,000 to BISSELL Pet Foundation. And, we’re proud to design products that help make pet stains, odors and pet homelessness disappear.
- Loved this product works very well would highly recommend it to others you can’t go wrong great suction
- So, i was prepare to be disappointed in this vac, but due to the motor quitting on one of my former vacs and a quality issue on… Read More
- However i was disappointed with the “rewind” feature.
- The price was great on this vacuum, so i got it, and was amazed at how powerful it was andhow much dirt it picked up!
- The price is unbelievable but it works as good if not better than my shark vacuum.
- This bissell cleans better, is easier to use, and cost less that 1/4 of the price.
- This vacuum was great right out of the box!
- My last three vacs were sharks and i loved their innovative features.
- I love the large see-thru dirt tank and was shocked to see the amount of dog hair from my 12-pound dog when i first used.
- This product runs circles around the hoover windtunnel!
- It’s a great carpet shampooer for the money.
- Great suction easy to move through the house and sucks up dog hair fantastcally
- I love SEEING the evidence! Suction is great. I have 2 English Springer Spaniels, so…lots of dog hair as they rule the house…. Read More
3. Mcculloch Mc1375 Canister Steam System
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals. Steam Rate – High – 31 g/min. Low – 15 g/min
- Extra-long 18-foot power cord and on-board storage to conveniently store accessories. Shipping within the US only . Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
- 20 versatile accessories including floor mop attachment for use on sealed flooring surfaces. 12.5 Amps
- Large 48 oz. water tank heats up in under 12 minutes and provides up to 90 minutes of continuous steam
- On-demand variable steam control with 4 bar (58 psi) pressure to blast away dirt and grime. To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliance has a three-pronged plug. This plug will fit in a polarized wall outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, contact a licensed electrician to install a proper
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Mcculloch Mc1375 Canister Steam System has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Mcculloch Mc1375 Canister Steam System is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Mcculloch Mc1375 Canister Steam System easily gets the award of Best Home Upholstery Cleaner Under 100$.
- Used on my cars’ interior and was very impressed with the results.
- Love this product must have home cleaning product
- So someone elses order spilled which didnt effect my product.
- Notes:1- be careful with the hose, it is very soft in material and gets even softer when steam is going through it.
- Used this product right out of the box.
- For proffesional using it is not enough pressure.
- I love this product cleans very well and no more bed bugs after 3 times of cleaning everything is perfect
- I’ve been using this for a few months now with zero issues. It replaced a smaller unit from a different brand that performed pr… Read More
4. Bissell Spotclean Proheat Portable 2694
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom-up
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard-to-reach places.
- Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- dirt tank capacity
Bissell Spotclean Proheat Portable 2694 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Bissell Spotclean Proheat Portable 2694 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Home Upholstery Cleaner is that even though Bissell Spotclean Proheat Portable 2694 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Tough-stain brush attachment included. Power Rating : 3 Amps. Heatwave Technology : No
- PVC-free tanks and hose
- Strong spray and suction remove tough stains and spills
- Compact deep cleaner for small and large clean-ups. 48 ounce dirty tank capacity. Hose Length: 4 feet
- Measures 9-1/10 by 18-4/5 by 13-1/4 inches
- cleans and helps dry in 1 step
- Parts made from post-consumer recycled plastic
- 1-year limited warranty
If you are buying a Home Upholstery Cleaner for the first time, then you should have Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B. It has fewer features when you make Home Upholstery Cleaner comparisons of Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B with any other Home Upholstery Cleaner but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Upholstery Cleaner, grab any Home Upholstery Cleaner but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- I’m impressed with the power of this little guy.
- With the pandemic we haven’t been able to rent a steam cleaner.
- I then used the bissel, with the cleaning solition it came with, and followed the preteatment of the couch sections.
- The suction works well on this little machine!
- No need to take it apart and rinse the entire thing in the tub.
- It looked bad, sure, but this cleaner brought what may have been coke or chocolate milk that had apparently been spilled years … Read More
- Gets stains out so easily and just overall is so good at deep cleaning. I used on both my couches and car interior
- Great product! The one and only thing I didn’t like was that you could not detached the clear part over the brush head to prope… Read More
- I got this because my 15 year old dog is losing control of his bladder, and my home has carpet all t… Read More
- I got this for my old couches that had stains all over them. When suctioning them, I could see the dirt coming up. It worked ve… Read More
6. Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986
- CleanShot Pretreater attacks and removes pet spots and stains. Surface Type: Carpet, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery. Tank Capacity: 1 Gallon
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool removes pet hair, stains, and odors from upholstery.Cleaning Path Width:
- Carpets dry in about an hour with Express Clean Mode and 25 foot power cord,8 foot hose
- Refer to the user guide before using the product
- Includes trial size of Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy, model 1990. Our best deep cleaning formula for pet odors and stains, even tackles skunk odor
- Power Rating: 6.8 amperes
- Our best deep cleaning system for pet messes includes Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Formula, 2-in-1 Upholstery Tool, CleanShot Pretreater, and EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet And Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B which have been in market longer than anyone. Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Upholstery Cleaner in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Upholstery Cleaner and it could be any of the high value Home Upholstery Cleaner, chances are that would be much costlier than Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986. Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986 will have more than 50% of all its features.
- I am very pleased with the results of using it.
- So far, i’ve been happy with the performance.
- I figured with the return policy i couldn’t go wrong.
- It still removed quiet a bit of cat hair during the cleaning process with the bissell.
- I went over them again, this time with the samples that came with the machine, and they went away.
- Again, i was starting with high-quality carpet.
- This shampooer sucks in the way that you want it to.
- has helped me to keep my house clean and dog-odor free.
- this heavy duty Pet Pro Cleaner cleans as advertised. It deep cleans the mess and the dirt dragged in by the 4 legged Babies… Read More
7. BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458
- Professional pet spot cleaner removes tough spots and pet stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose length: 4 feet, power rating: 5.7 amps
- Pet pro 2458 includes pet stain trapper tool, 3 inch
- 2 year limited warranty. Weight: 13.2 lbs
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and pet stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458 is another one which falls under Home Upholstery Cleaner for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Upholstery Cleaner and that is what has revived them. BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458 is amazing features.
- It works really well, i was very happy with the final results when i cleaned the furniture.
- When used with the correct cleaning solutions, works great on pet messes.
- And i cleaned the entire thing with the sample bottle that came in the box, with a little left over.
- The only issue i did have was with the spray head, it kind of sprayed way too wide at first but i learned you have to really ke… Read More
- Didn’t have anything to lose so i tried the bissell cleaner on the couch stain.
- It does come with 2 8oz bottles of bissel pet pro solution so you don’t need to buy any extra at first!
- *preaching hand emoji* *take my money gif* so glad i bought it!
- Very good I love how easy it is to use and cleans very good…
- I wish I had before and after photos but I was getting too much satisfaction to consider documenting the evidence of its succes… Read More
8. Mcculloch Mc1275 Heavy Duty Cleaner Accessories
- CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING — Naturally deep clean and sanitize without the use of harsh chemicals using hot, pressured steam to eliminate grease, grime, stains, and mold from a wide range of surfaces including ceramic tile, grout, granite, sealed wood flooring, laminate, appliances, grills, autos, and more
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED — Backed by a 2-year hassle-free warranty and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS
- 18 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES — Equipped for steam cleaning jobs in and around your home including a floor mop, mop pads, nylon brushes, brass brush, scrub pad, squeegee, and more
- SUPERIOR REACH — An extra-long 15.7-foot power cord and over 9-foot steam hose provide added maneuverability and reach for those hard to get to places
- LARGE CAPACITY TANK — The 48-ounce water tank heats up in under 8 minutes and provides up to 45 minutes of steam with optional lockable steam trigger for continuous steam cleaning
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
- Really happy with the quality and all the different attachments it comes with!
- Overall i am very impressed with the steamer.
- Most of all it cleans high places with the extension.
- I agree with the review that mentioned about no where to store the long cord, but it is just an inconvenience.
- For the price, you can’t beat it.
- It could be better than this but its better than others in market
- Not exactly ideal, however; today i bought a dupray accessory kit at costco.
- Then i tried filling up 48oz and it made the difference.
- Great steamer for a great price.
- A friend recommended it to me. It is really a good produts. Due to there are two baby kids in my family, I use this produt twic… Read More
9. Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50251
- Heatforce + Quick Clean Mode: Get back on to your floors faster with this power duo, reducing dry time of 45 minutes
- SpinScrub System: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt and smells with powerful anti-microbial 360 degree brushes
- Deep Clean Mode: Powerfully remove deeply embedded dirt and stains for whole home cleaning
- What’s Included: Sample bottle of pet solution, 2-in-1 Anti-Microbial Pet Tool.Tank System: Dual Tank System
- Large Capacity Tank: Clean more without as many trips to the sink with an easy to use and easy to clean 25% larger tank
Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50251 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50251 which falls into premium category but Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50251is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50251 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Upholstery Cleaner available in the market today. Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50251 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Upholstery Cleaner to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Cons: heavy when filled up but it helps to clean with the pressure of the weight.
- Very happy and very satisfied with this machine!
- Out of desperation, we stuck with the bissel proheat 2x pet carpet cleaner.
- I started out with the 100$ hoover cleaner, and it was a lot of work, constantly adding water and shampoo and you had to go rea… Read More
- This one has the fast dry option, which is good when you need the carpet to dry fast.
- Works great, just remember to go slower than you would with a vacumn.
- 00 from home depot/lowes, it is less expensive than the name brand.
- Works great easy to use and Carpet dries fast super easy to use
- This is my second as the first one I had for nearly 4 years blew up last week. I am hard on them since I have pets and clean my… Read More
10. Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner – Corded
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 lbs
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length: 4 feet, Power Rating: 5.7 amps. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- Professional Spot Cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8oz Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- So happy with the product so far.
- I wasn’t very happy with the outcome and 10 months later, my couch had somehow accumulated grit and dirt.
- Long chord, long hose, great suction, lasts quite a while with the reservoir size.
- A bit loud for me but expected with the power provided.
- After i removed the stains i stepped back to look at the result and was horrified to see that it left two white spots on my carpet!
- I have an older model as well as this new model.
- Great for car great price good quality
- I am so glad I bought this. I have not stopped using it since the day I bought it. Comes in so handy! Great!
- I have an older model as well as this new model. It is very obvious that this is louder when on. The fan/exhaust on the old mod… Read More
What are Carpet Steam Cleaners?
A carpet is one of the best ways to improve the aesthetics of any room. But a carpet with visible dirt and stains would be an eyesore. It can also be a breeding ground for bacteria. Worse, it can have a foul smell. To prevent all these problems, you need a good carpet cleaner. If you have a carpet at home, the right cleaner is a must-have. Whether someone has spilled wine or food dropped on the floor, or your pet dog or cat had an accident, your life will be a lot easier when you have the right tools available at home to clean it up.
Are you looking for the best home carpet cleaner? You came to the right place. Keep on reading and learn from the insights we’ll share in this brief buying guide.
How Do You Choose the Best Carpet Cleaner?
To choose the best carpet cleaner, here are some things that can help:
Consider Ease of Use: One of the most important is to have user-friendly features. Aside from being easy to use, it should also be effortless when it comes to care and maintenance.
Look at the Overall Construction: Consider the materials that are used in the cleaner and make sure that they are made using components that can withstand the test of time.
Read Reviews: You can learn a lot from the real-life experiences of other people. You can weigh the pros and cons of the models on your list by reading reviews.
Why Should You Consider Buying Carpet Cleaners?
There are many reasons to buy a carpet cleaner. One of the best is to keep your carpet looking its best. If it is light-colored and made of expensive material, investing in a top-notch cleaner can be beneficial. Cleaning the carpet often will actually extend its life, by keeping it fresher and preventing a buildup of grime and dirt. It is also good for those who have pets at home. Plus, this can be a good way to save money. There’s no need to call professional carpet cleaners when you can do it by yourself. It is also important to keep your home free from dust and allergens, especially if you have kids.
What Should You Look for When Buying a Carpet Cleaner?
With so many options among carpet cleaners, making the right choice is not an easy decision. To help you narrow down the possibilities, here are some things you should be looking for:
Features: The more features are present, the more expensive it can be. Some of the common features include automatic shut-off, multiple cleaning modes, speed selection, and dry vacuuming, among others.
Attachments: This is important to ensure the versatility of the cleaner. There should be multiple attachments, including brushes and nozzles, for different cleaning applications.
Tank: Consider the size of your home or the carpet to find the right size of the water tank. It can be frustrating if you need to fill the tank with water often.
Noise: It can be annoying if the cleaner is too loud. Choose one that can deliver whisper-quiet operation.
Indicator Lights: The lights will signal the action that you need to perform, such as emptying the dirt tank.
Top 5 Carpet Cleaners
Looking for inexpensive carpet cleaners that do not compromise on quality and performance? Below are the top options that should be on your list!
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner (Model FH50700):
Compact but powerful – these are two of the things that you can expect from this product. It has two times more cleaning power compared to its leading competitor. It has powerful brushes that spin to clean dirt that pets can leave on the carpet. It also has an innovative technology that allows for quicker drying. Because of its compact body, you will also like how space-efficient this will be.
Bissell ProHeat Essential Carpet Cleaner and Carpet Shampooer (Model 1887):
With an 11-inch cleaning path, this is an ideal option if you have to clean large carpeted spaces. The tank has a large capacity of one gallon, which means that there is no need to refill it frequently. There are also six rows of rotating brushes, so you can be confident that it will provide a deep clean on your carpet. For versatility, there is a tough stain attachment, which will be handy when dealing with stubborn dirt.
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner:
If you want a compact alternative among the best carpet cleaners, this is another notable option. One of its best features is the dual tank system, which will separate the clean water from the dirty water. The tanks are also removable, which means that they will be almost effortless for you to clean. It also comes with a three-inch tool, which will be useful when you are cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
Bissell Turboclean PowerBrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine (Model 2085):
Another product from Bissell, this carpet cleaner has been praised by many because of its lightweight design. At less than 12 pounds, this is Bissell’s lightest upright carpet cleaner. This means that it will be easy to move around and it won’t tire you out. It has a cleaning path of 9.5 inches, and it features four rotating brushes in a row. There is also a collapsible handle, which is a good way to store this cleaner in small spaces.
Bissell SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner (Model 2694):
Among its other features, one of the most noteworthy feature of this product is its “HeatWave” technology. This allows the cleaner to maintain consistent temperature throughout its use, thus making it more reliable. It also has a deep stain tool attachment, which will make it effortless to get rid of set-in stains in carpets. We like how the hose has a self-cleaning technology, which will minimize maintenance requirements. Lastly, it comes in a compact design, so you can store it away easily even if you have a small cabinet at home.
In sum, a top-rated carpet cleaner is a must-have! They will help keep your carpet in its best shape through the years–and ensure that you have a healthier home! Whether it is dust or stains, carpet steam cleaners can be your savior!