Finding your suitable readers for munchkin quest expansion packs is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for munchkin quest expansion packs including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
648 reviews analysed
1. Munchkin Deluxe
Includes 168 cards, 6 standies, 6 player cards, gameboard, rules, and die. What makes this edition “deluxe”? It’s got a big gameboard to keep your cards in place, and six colored standies that you move on the gameboard as you level up. Plus a card to go with each standie, to make it easy to remember who’s what color and who’s what gender. Go down in the dungeon. Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Admit it. You love it.
From the Manufacturer
Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure . . . with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. Be sure to don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm . . . or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon . . and it’s illustrated by John Kovalic. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can steal their stuff.
2. Steve Jackson Games Moop’s Monster Mashup A Munchkin Game
- The marvelous magician Moop is Mashing up monsters to meet the marauding munchkins!
- In this family-friendly card game, players are adventurers competing to slay more of moop’s crazy creations – using equally crazy weapons
- Fight wacky monsters like the kanga rooster or the alligator, using bizarre items ranging from the Beaver cleaver to a pair of crocodiles!
- For 3 to 6 players, ages 10 and up. Takes just a few minutes to learn, and one to two hours to play.
- Second edition includes player standies and game board.
Moop’s been making monsters by mashing things together. First the Kangaroos, then the drizzly bear . . . When will it end?! now you’re down in his dungeon, fighting those monsters and taking their stuff! and the treasures are just as weird as the monsters! this is a Munchkin game, so play it on its own, or shuffle it in with another Munchkin set. Munchkin is a line of bestselling, hilarious card games from Steve Jackson Games, with over 8 million copies of the core sets and supplements in print worldwide.
3. Steve Jackson Games SJG4264 Munchkin Side Quests Games
4. WHAT DO YOU MEME? Game of Thrones Expansion Pack
- WINTER IS HERE: And with it, our most binge-worthy expansion pack yet with a new batch of Memes fresh from the Seven Kingdoms.
- LET THE (MEME) BATTLE BEGIN: This is your chance to meme Cersei, Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, and all your favorite Game of Thrones characters.
- WARNING: Adults only. This game was created for ages 17+. There are some things you just can’t unhear. Trust us on this one.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 75 Photo Cards to be added to core game
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there’s a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We’re also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
5. Munchkin Pathfinder Guest Artist Edition Card Game
- The humor of Munchkin and the fantasy of pathfinder join forces again, with an all-new look!
- 1-2 hours of game play for ages 10 &
- Compatible with all Munchkin games, especially those with the original fantasy backs.
- Includes with 168 cards, 1 pearlized light-green die, 12 standing, and game board.
- ILLUSTRATED by Shane white, well-known for his work on pathfinder: Goblins, fear agent, bad karma, and Marvel’s 1 month 2 live.
6. USAOPOLY X-Men Munchkin Card Game
7. Star Munchkin Guest Game (Artist Edition)
- Limited edition Star Munchkin Deluxe featuring art by Len Peralta in celebration of Munchkin’s 15th anniversary
- Deluxe game, means it comes with a board and standees
- This space expansion for Munchkin features Mutants, Cyborgs, Cat People… grabbing Lasers, , and Nova Grenades… fighting Fanged Fuzz balls and the fiendish Brain in a Jar
- 3 to 6 players
- 1 to 2 hours to play
8. Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Legends Card Game
9. Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Fu Guest Artist Edition Card Game – John Kovalic
- Complete limited edition deluxe game includes standees and game board
- Features all new illustrations from John Kovalic, primary illustrator for the Munchkin line and well known for his Dork Tower comic book and webcomic, as well as co-creating the games Apples to Apples and Double Feature
- 3 to 6 players
- 1 to 2 hours
- Ages 10 and up
10. Munchkin Zombies Deluxe
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Munchkin Quest Expansion Packs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!